> On Apr 25, 2023, at 6:26 AM, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What Dan said!
>
> How did you manage to be on the scene before the fire department?

My job is moving to a new site in Riverside.  We were doing some work prepping
the floor for refinishing and were waiting for the concrete primer to dry.  I
was in the office in front and thought I heard some banging around in the
warehouse area, so I went to see what my boss was doing.  He wasn’t there, so I
looked in the parking lot, saw the flames and called the fire department.

I took a couple of quick shots with my phone, called 911 and then grabbed the
3III, when it didn’t work well, I just grabbed the K-1 rather than fighting
with it.

The cars were being worked on by the guy who owns the business two units down
from us, in the past couple of weeks, someone stole the tires off the Lexus.
That’s why it’s up on blocks.  Tuesday we got into town to find fresh broken
glass from the minivan on the ground.  It also looks like someone tried to
break into the shop.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iorGwkWZCKCdD3MD8