Is that like living in an RV or converted School Bus?

I've thought about it a lot and talked to some people who do it, but there are a couple of drawbacks I haven't figured how to overcome ...

How to arrange my doctor's appointments with the VA (& get my prescriptions) and where I'd register to vote being the biggest.

And a bunch of other things I rely on are linked to having a fixed abode (like internet access & this email address).