Larry, I like these pics!  I’ve never seen peacocks this close-up, and so
haven’t appreciated the details of their colors.

The exposure is tricky, as the bird is dark-colored and there is dappled
sunlight. I imagine that you already did what you could with the exposure
sliders in LR.

A friend suggested using the “dehaze” slider for scenes with uneven exposure,
and that tool has become one of my faves.

Rick