Good point, Bill. This makes sense. I use live view almost exclusively when
shooting cars for editorial, but almost never when shooting birds or other
things for my own entertainment. I may never graduate to mirrorless, since I’ve
pretty much decided that I will keep using my current kit until I drop dead.
Paul