On 9/29/2023 12:18 PM, Bob W PDML wrote:

On 29 Sep 2023, at 00:52, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

[…] I don't even think the hole is still there in the wall. […]

I looked on street view- the hole’s still there, but the wall has gone. It
looks a bit like Blackburn, Lancashire.
--

Much less pretentious I think ... there was only the one hole.

Raleigh was still kind of a backwater town at the time ... the kind of place that rolled up the sidewalks at 9:00 pm on a Saturday Night.

--
Vivere in aeternum aut mori conatur

www.avg.com
--