Thanks Ann! :D

Yes, the gentleman on the right did get his order… his expressions were more
the result of the conversation he was having with the unseen person further to
the right … his spouse or girlfriend, I couldn't tell.

My Saturday morning walking group gathers there for breakfast, and I'm usually
the first there because i'm on the bicycle, so I nab the one large table and
wait for them most times. :D They showed up and filled the table about five
minutes after I made this photo.

The sparseness of the cafe plus the way the Lomo lens rendered the scene and
colors, together, is what tickled me. It's an interesting lens to work with: it
records light and color in a way that I find appealing for some subjects.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List