To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"
Sent: Wednesday November 8 2023 9:53:08AM
Subject: Re: A big day for the official bird

Nice to see The Bird given such recognition!
 I actually prefer the runner-up Nuthatch, but they neglected to ask
 for my opinion.

 Note to others trying to see these images: After I followed the link
 in Bob’s note, I had to affirm several times that I am human and
was
 connecting from a secure site in order to be able to open the page,
 but eventually got through.

 Stan

 > On Nov 8, 2023, at 9:43 AM, Bob W PDML wrote:

https://sussexwildlifetrust.org.uk/news/early-bird-wins-sussex-wildlife-trust-photo-competition
 /> > --
 > %(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
 > To unsubscribe send an email to pdml-le...@pdml.net