Very nifty. You are quite a handy guy! Perhaps you should consider going into business?

Alan C

On 11-Dec-23 07:20 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
A couple of weeks back I was nattering about wanting a better case for storing
my gear, and carrying it in my car on a trip.

I just finished the first case, for the majority of my full frame glass and the
K-1.  I made it with a $30 case from Home Depot (I already had a bunch of cases
in this system), and about $20 worth of Kaizen foam.

It's not a $300 Pelican case, but it's a lot more protective and water
resistant than carrying everything in bags.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EvxT6cztCbKZsHCA8

I photographed the whole build process.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1JTA4jxGw4mniNQX9

And, yes, I know that a couple  of y'all aren't fans of google photos, sorry
about that, but I just don't have the time and energy to come up with a plan B.

Things would have worked better if I had hole saws with finer teeth.  Oh well.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from Mirkwood

--