Some possibilities: https://www.igeeksblog.com/best-equalizer-apps-for-iphone-ipad/

On 12/12/23 12:05 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
One of my non-photographic passions is listening to classical music.

I have a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550 II headphones that I like a lot, usually
playing recordings stored on my iPhone.

I learned that Sennheiser had "upgraded" its software from the
venerable-but-versatile Captune to Smart Control. I installed Smart Control on my phone.

Big mistake. With all but the latest headphones, Smart Control is stupid
compared to Captune, able to do nothing but select a recording, start, stop,
and change the volume. Most annoying is the absence of a graphic equalizer,
which I used a lot with Smart Control.

I emailed Sennheiser customer support, and their response was basically “Suck
it up, sucker!”

Sooo…

Can anyone recommend an iPhone music player app with a graphic equalizer,
compatible with my headphones?

Rick
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List