Between FB and INSTAGRAM and PDML FB and using messenger online occasionally where I see most of you, I've been mostly lurking here. confessing that any discussion of new tech of any photo related stuff is of little interest  I hardly ever post here these days.  since I can see your photos (which does interest me) elsewhere. I'm not doing much new stuff except editing archives and listing stuff  I'm selling on ebay or on the create photo calendars site)

So for the few who haven't seen me for a while and only look/lurk here  - this is a new one  taken a couple of days before my 87th birthday in Dec.  a few blocks from my apt.  The thing that looks like a photo equip bag is an insulated lunch bag for shopping .  I don't do any photo walks - just slip the tiniest camera I have into my pocket when I go out and don't anticipate carrying too much other stuff on my way home.  anyway, I kinda like this one.

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2022-miscellaneous-snaps/i-MWvHQTs/A

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography