For a bicycle trip all one really needs is a top of the line phone. In good
light and with the lens clean (very important with a phone) my iphone 12 pro
mac is nearly as good as my Pentax K3, and an iphone 15 pro max is several
generations better. And of course it privides GPS and great mapping capability.
It can even be used to make a phone call! The era of compact cameras is over.
Wrlcome to 2024.
Paul