Am 04.03.24 um 19:38 schrieb Stanley Halpin:
I had “2 to 3 Minox 35…” I remember for sure it was at least 2. I had one, it
was fine, a newer model was introduced with some feature that intrigued me, I
think the camera store gave me a trade-in discount when I bought the 2nd.

Ah, I see. The 35GT had a certain notoriety for shutter failures. Mine was a present to my father from his colleagues when he retired. I still have it complete with the original box, the docs and the little flash unit.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com