Very nice Mark!  I’ve noted your posts on social media have focused on
performing an assessment of as many distilleries as possible in a short time
period. I am glad to see that you did have time for photography as well!

We will be visiting several coastal towns in Scotland this July (in a small
cruise ship, on our way to some fjords in Norway). The closest stop to Islay
for us will be the Isle of Mull, just a bit further north. I am hoping for
photo opportunities similar to yours.

Stan