Thanks Doug i clicked that item off now i'll see how that works

David, only my one back up, older model, and my time machine, newer model
show up. I have to disconnect the second back up from the computer, then
plug it back in for the sidebar to show the drive, if the computer se=leeps
only 7A shows up but not 7 so i have to unplug and replug. as mentioned it
may be older drives or older formatting

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.