Pål Jensen wrote:

> Well, I'm considering a film scanner as well. Something that can scan
> medium format in addition to 35mm slides. A Nikon 8000 is out of the
> question due to its price.

The guys at my local camera shop have told me that the Nikon 8000 had a
few problems.  At least all the ones they sold did.

The Minolta MF-capable scanners are apparently quite nice, but any MF-
capable film scanner is likely to be expensive since Agfa dropped out of
the market (the cheaper Agfas were only 1200ppi though).  I still wish
that the HP S20 could scan larger film - it has support for 7x5" prints
in addition to 35mm film.  But you can't put 120 into it.

Your best bet may be a good 35mm film scanner combined with a flatbed for 645.

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/