Hello Chikashi and Sei,

Don't know how to solve this but I can create you a page for puredata japan and after that I think you can edit it yourself.
Local groups are here:
http://puredata.info/community/groups
Would it fit your needs?
best,

Le 18/04/13 16:05, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
Hey Chikashi and Sei,

I'm forwarding this to the pdweb list because I couldn't fix it.

Hey list,

It seems that the /community/ section has restricted editing permissions.  I
tried to change it, but I couldn't figure it out besides adding permissions
for individuals.  Can we make the /community/ section have the same editing
permissions as the rest of the site, i.e. any logged in user?

.hc