Join a Candlelight Vigil, Or Start Your Own

Sunday, March 16 at 7PM citizens around the globe will be holding candlelight
vigils for peace. To find out about the one nearest you, or to plan one in
your
own neighborhood, please visit http://www.globalvigil.org. Hundreds have
already been planned, but hundreds more are needed.

TrueMajority, MoveOn.org, and the Win Without War coalition, together with
Archbishop Desmond Tutu and many faith-based organizations, are calling this
vigil, and we need your help.

Beginning in New Zealand, this will be a rolling wave of candlelight
gatherings
that will quickly cross the globe. It's up to you to make this happen. We're
hoping that thousands of small groups around the world will be inspired to
come
together and stand for peace.

It's time for the world to come together in this moment of darkness and
rekindle the light of reason -- and of hope. It's time to renew our
commitment
to building a positive world for our children.

With your help, we will see the first candlelight vigil to sweep around the
globe on the evening of March 16th. Together, we will lead the nations of the
world away from an unnecessary war and toward a peaceful and prosperous
future.

This is a key moment in history. Be a part of it. Go to:

http://www.globalvigil.org

Sincerely,
Ben Cohen, President of TrueMajority
Co-founder Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
I am writing this email on my own and not on behalf of Ben & Jerry's,
which is
not associated with the TrueMajority campaign