From: "Gary Richmond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Peirce Discussion Forum" <peirce-l@lyris.ttu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:35 AM
Subject: [peirce-l] Re: Sinsign, Legisign, Qualisign

Claudio, Ben, Robert, Bernard, Joe, list,

Claudio, so goo to see you on list. I too am pleased to see all the
diagrammatic discussion and especially some of Ben's abductions relating
diagrams (one I believe he hasn't posted yet, but which I hope he will,
shows a possible correspondence between Robert's lattice
structure--which I want to discuss this summer with I want to respond to
just one of your questions, Claudio, as it concerns the diagram of the
10 classes of signs which I devised and which Ben produced in power
point. You asked:
I am sure that also Ben/Gary's diagram has a criteria for that
rotation...? Which is the purpose of that change?