Dear colleagues,

Talking about the manuscripts held at the Houghton Library and about the microfilms of those manuscripts, it seems to me that it might be useful to address your attention to a relatively unknown Peirce's MS 325 "Pragmatism made easy" (c. 1907).

In recent days we have installed in the web of our Group not only the English transcription (http://www.unav.es/gep/PragmatismMadeEasy.html ) and the Spanish translation, but also the a copy of the images of the eight pages: it takes some time to produce them, but I like the result because it provides a real sense of Peirce's handwriting. The images are available at http://www.unav.es/gep/1MS325.html

A much higher quality images of other manuscripts are available at http://www.unav.es/gep/Port/index.html

Best,

Jaime