Support Requests item #1519618, was opened at 2006-07-09 10:16
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=650323&aid=1519618&group_id=108380

not just the latest update.
Category: Install Problem
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I installed the PEL library and began to test it. I
wanted to use the getIterator function on a pelIfd
object but I got errors on the $tag object that should
have been issued. I walked through the code and
discovered that pelIfd.php was implementing interfaces
at line 73: IteratorAggregate and ArrayAccess.

I cannot find anywhere those interfaces...

Could you please help me?

Thanks

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)