Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>> Revision: 506
>>           http://svn.sourceforge.net/pel/?rev=506&view=rev
>> Author:   lsolesen
>> Date:     2007-06-11 10:06:26 -0700 (Mon, 11 Jun 2007)

Maybe I should explain why somebody else than me suddenly commits to
PEL... :-) Lars has contacted me and asked if I would like PEL to be
installable as a PEAR package.

I have never used PEAR myself, but if it can help making things easier
for people, then I'm all in favor of such a package!

The plan is this package will be released as version 0.9.2 when it has
been tested a bit. I don't know when that will be since I'm quite busy
at university right now and I'm getting married in three weeks time...

If you have anything you would like to see in 0.9.2, then please
submit a patch so that I can commit it. There has been an issue or two
with images that PEL couldn't parse, either because of bugs in PEL or
bugs in the images. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I don't have time
to do any hex-editor debugging right now. Please submit your images to
the SourceForge bug tracker, then at least they wont get lost.

--
Martin Geisler  ---  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ---  http://mgeisler.net

Read, write, create Exif data in PHP with PEL:       http://pel.sf.net
Take control of your webserver with PHP Shell:  http://phpshell.sf.net