Support Requests item #1765895, was opened at 2007-08-02 00:17
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=650323&aid=1765895&group_id=108380

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to have a place to get the new documentation in a tar-ball or
from FTP.  I was downloading it page-by-page from pel.sourceforge.net/doc and
apparently the documentation is not complete there either.  This is nice code
and I hope to use it to create a batch description GUI for thw web.

1. Server: pel.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /doc/PEL/Exception/_PelDataWindow.php.html
3. Error notes: File does not exist:
/home/groups/p/pe/pel/htdocs/doc/PEL/Exception/_PelDataWindow.php.html
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string:
7. Time: 2007-08-02 00:03:49 PDT (1186038229)