Bugs item #1786345, was opened at 2007-09-01 18:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgeisler
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=650322&aid=1786345&group_id=108380

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:

Hmm it looks like i have to use "pel" the next time
But on the development server following messages makes no fun :-(

Strict Standards: Declaration of PelEntryUserComment::setValue() should be
compatible with that of PelEntryUndefined::setValue() in
/mnt/data/www/phpincludes/pel/PelEntryUndefined.php on line 203

Strict Standards: Declaration of PelEntryVersion::setValue() should be
compatible with that of PelEntryUndefined::setValue() in
/mnt/data/www/phpincludes/pel/PelEntryUndefined.php on line 314

Strict Standards: Declaration of PelEntryNumber::setValue() should be
compatible with that of PelEntry::setValue() in
/mnt/data/www/phpincludes/pel/PelEntryNumber.php on line 77

Strict Standards: Declaration of PelEntryCopyright::setValue() should be
compatible with that of PelEntryAscii::setValue() in
/mnt/data/www/phpincludes/pel/PelEntryAscii.php on line 374