Dmitri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi Dmitri

> I just added the PEL-0.9.1 to my new pear channel. This is the first
> and only package on the channel right now.
>
> the channel is at pear.sharedlog.com
>
> It does not have a web-based front-end now, only works from command
> line use pear channel-discover pear.sharedlog.com then
> # pear install sharedlog/PEL
>
> since it's a beta release you may need to do this first:
> # pear config-set preferred_state beta

I have never used PEAR, but it sounds cool. If you like, I could give
you access to the PEL homepage on SF and then you'll be more than
welcome to put the channel there (if that is possible?) and write a bit
about it.

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multi-Party Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.