Miquel Adell BorrĂ s <insonoriz...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've been struggling with Pel for a while and I was trying to crawl
> the TIFF data structure. At some time I needed to get the PelFormat of
> a given PelTag.
>
> I haven't find any procedure to get that automatically so I wrote the
> following:
>
>     private function getFormat($tag){
>         switch($tag){
>             case PelTag::ARTIST:
>             case PelTag::COPYRIGHT:
>             [..]
>                 return PelFormat::ASCII;
>
> Etc.
>
> I know it's not complex at all but It took me a while to assemble the
> switch. So I am sending this to you in case you need. To save you the
> time.

It looks nice.

> Oh, and thanks for maintaining the library!

I am actually no longer maintaining PEL. I have stopped using PHP some
years ago, and I have moved on to other projects.

I'm CCing this mail to the PEL devel mailinglist and to the new
maintainer. Hopefully you can get in touch and work on updating the
code.

--
Martin Geisler

aragost Trifork