Feature Requests item #1210126, was opened at 2005-05-27 19:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lsolesen
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=650325&aid=1210126&group_id=108380

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Why does the current implementation require reading the
entire image file into memory? Surely it'd be a lot
less memory intensive if it could read and parse the
tag bit by bit.