Banyak cakaplah ! Buktikan aja kalau kau itu teman
setia ! Jangan jangan kau sendiri yg bullshit!
tampurung !!! Aku nggak pandai bahasa inggris ! Kau
kan pelaut yg udah keliling dunia ! Fuckin NATO ! (no
action talk only )
--- pelaut@yahoogroups.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ks u'r attention. this time your baby luck,,,,! you
must be save the money to much... you same like me to
much planning,,,,,,,, dont hear talk bullshite.
b'cause to much fuckin guys for you bring laugh,but
nothing guys for you bring to sad. it's true

> riswan20susy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Dear
all my man....
> Keep our relation and you must try to find the
vacancy always.
> Dont forget to hope for GOD...
> Give u all spirit 4 me u'r man RISWAN.
>

> JALESVEVA YAYAMAHE

>         Bali indonesia hotel   Bali indonesia
Indonesia hotel     Bali indonesia vacation   Bali
indonesia travel

to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
Yahoo! Terms of Service.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/vbOolB/TM