Dear all,

It is very interesting mr. Supriyadi, I try to share about the senteces
below...for instant.. You have been working onboard AHTS white sea as a Master
for about 5 years even you are not working continuosly 5 years but you were
stick or stay in the same type of vessel during your service but your vessel
trade area only 3 years service in oilfield its mean during the last 5 years
service onboard AHTS vessel you have only 3 years working experience in
oilfield area the rest maybe in other area.
Just discussion and long life our indonesian seaman

Dikirim dari iPhone saya

Pada 11 Sep 2012, pukul 22:59, Mulyadi Serawa <waxs_waxs_cih...@yahoo.com>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional