Dear All,

Please advise availability of good experienced  Masters and Chief Engineers for
crew boat to work under UAE waters/residence visa.

The Masters must be II/2 certificates with salary 145 – 160/per day for ANT II
and 150 – 165/per day for ANT-I certificate with 3 – 4 months contract duration.

The Chief Mate must be II/2 certificates with  salary 110 – 130/per day, with 3
– 4 months contract duration.

The Chief Engineer must be III/2 certificates with salary 130 – 150/per day for
ATT-II and 140 – 155/per day for ATT-I certificate with 3 – 4 months contract
duration.

Salary will be varied for each candidate – subject to their certification,
knowledge and experience etc.

Kindly check and propose ONLY suitable candidates with following documents ASAP.

1.    Updated CV with details of sea service and candidate's signature

2.    COC and Endorsements and all valid STCW training certificates

3.    Passport copy

4.    Seaman book copies of all pages with details of sea service evidence as
each vsl details mentioned on CV.

5.    Reference from previous employer

6.    Medical fitness certificate

7.    Salary expectation and availability

Regards,

PT.Merlin Services Indonesia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional