Dear all Indonesian Seafarer,

Urgent,
We are looking for candidate :
1. 3/E ( ATT III ), Chemical Tanker
    Salary USD 2200+LP, trade area South East Asia
    ( Min 1 Year experience and Should hold SSO and CT )
2. Bosun, Asphalt Tanker
    Salary USD 1200+LP, trade area South East Asia
    ( Min 3 years experience as Bosun at Tanker )

All of candidates whose have suitable experience and valid travel document and
certificates please come to our office for interview and please send CV to :
recru...@ksmindonesia.co.id

Thanks & Best Regards,
PT. KSM Indonesia
Kelapa Gading Square
Rukan Italian Walk Blok I No.5B Mall of Indonesia ( MOI )
Jl. Raya Boulevard Barat Kelapa Gading Jakarta Utara
Phone : +62 21 45870495
Fax     : +62 21 45870633
Mobile: +62 81349043793 / +62 87823585288
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: