We are requiring this following position :

Rank : Master Class II
Salary : USD 169/day
Vessel Type : Crew Boat
Working area : Saudi Arabia (approved by ARAMCO & ARGAS)
Contract Period : 3 years (4 months On and 2 months Off with 25% leave pay
payable on re-joining the vessel).
Joining date : Immediate
Specific requirement :
- Candidate must have 2 years experience in same vessel and same position.
- Marlin Test must be 83% or above in all subjects.
- Hold valid travel documents and certificates

Note : Crew will be paid 25% of the salary as standby fee from the time ship
owner receive all his documents till we receive a provisional acceptance
(approval) from ARAMCO or ARGAS.
If crews do not get approval from ARAMCO, we will use their services in any of
our crew boats with revised salary and contract.

If you meet the requirements, please send your resume will all documents and
certificates (JPG format) to :

ciptac...@ciptakaryain.com

Only short listed candidates will be proceed.

Maria E. Pratiwi
Crewing Division
PT. CIPTAKARYA INTISEMESTA
Jl. Raya Taman Margasatwa Kav. 2 No. 62
Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan 12540
Telp : 62 21 7800261  Fax. : 62 21 7813972
www.ciptakaryain.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: