Dear Indonesian Seafarer,

We are PT. Menara Suar Maritim looking for crew  AHTS 5.150 BHP (Singapore
Flag) operation in Malaysia (Crews must have or get Malaysian Medical! prefered
are crews with petronas medical and petronas offshore card :

3rd officer           90 – 100 USD / day
3rd eng                 90 - 100 USD / day
AB's                       30 USD / day
Oiler                      30 USD / day
Bosun                   50 USD / day

Joining date : ASAP
Requirements :
-          All crews must have BOSIET and HUET
-          AB’s must have Rigging and Slinging certificate
-          3 years minimum experience

If you are meet criteria above please send cv to email or come to our office at
Apartemen Gading Mediterania Residences, RK/006/E, Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya,
Kelurahan Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara (CP : Capt. Harry
0811 897 727/Yudi : 085890603134)

Thank you

Kind Regards

PT. Menara Suar Maritim