Sept. 10, 1994
Nancy, I have heard it on TV, one of the network news; it did not
indicated the source. I am puzzled too. If the United States is #1 in
competitiveness, why can't the trade deficit doesn't come below the $100
billion mark?
Cheers!
Fikret Ceyhun
Dept. of Econ, Univ. of North Dakota
University Station, box 8369
Grand Forks, ND 58202
(701)777-3348 voice;    (701)777-5099 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  e-mail