Widespread dollarization, would have a similar effect as a fixed exchange rate,
such as the gold standard or Bretton Woods. Except that the degree of fixity
would be much greater. (much less opportunity to cheat). And as such it would
have the advantages and disadvantages of a fixed exchange rate.

Rod

--
Rod Hay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]