Jim,

This is all very interesting. But what we really want to know is: what are
his *personal* habits? Does he wipe the rim of the toilet bowl? Does he
leave his dirty dishes in the sink? Does he iron his dollar bills before
going out on a date? ;-)

>Michael Perelman calls for my two kopeks on Krugman, my old
>college roomie. I hate to repeat myself, but I'll simply respond
>to (and agree with) what Max Sawicky said: >> He is particularly
>vociferous when someone with some stature takes a position he
>doesn't like. Then he starts nattering about credentials or
>professional competence. Those equally ignorant or without
>credentials, however, who advance positions of which he approves
>don't get the same treatment.<<
Regards,

Tom Walker, [EMAIL PROTECTED], (604) 669-3286
The TimeWork Web: http://mindlink.net/knowware/worksite.htm