Steve Cullenberg wrote,

>I have a suggestion given people's concern
>about Marx and Derrida.  What's wrong, good, obtuse, insightful, troubling,
>about Derrida's _Specters of Marx_?  A not completely innocent choice I
>must confess.

I'm glad you brought that one up. I stood in the bookstore for about 20
minutes leafing through _Spectres of Marx_ hoping for some clue of an excuse
to buy it, take it home and read it. What I wanted to know is if it had
anything to say to contemporary political conditions or if it was strictly
an allusive, illusive literary dissertation. I frankly couldn't find
anything I could get a handle on. "Seemless prose." And I've read and
understood a good chunk of Derrida's other writing.

So, Steve, tell us: what's the story? What's it about?
Regards,

Tom Walker, [EMAIL PROTECTED], (604) 669-3286
The TimeWork Web: http://mindlink.net/knowware/worksite.htm