Jim, Krugman sure didn't sound pro-NAFTA in a recent article he wrote for
Mother Jones.

Given the dramatically large gap between some of the things he says in
quotable quote form and the hostility he generates among folks on Pen,
perhaps it would be worthwhile for someone to do some systematic checking
of his various positions on these issues.

Not volunteering for the task,

Sid Shniad

> > In his book PEDDLING
PROSPERITY, Paul Krugman defines himself
as > a "liberal" because he believes in progressive income taxes. I