> The major municipal union, DC 37, led by the undead Stanley Hill, has just
> endorsed Rudy. I was at a dinner party a few months ago with Mario Cuomo's
> former tax commissioner, who's never voted for a Republican in his life -
> and he's voting for Rudy (because Rudy "proved that New York City isn't
> ungovernable"). Even multiple adulteries seem not to have undermined Rudy's
> popularity.

"Multiple"?  You mean Vanity Fair missed one?

Given RG's image, the adultery story is probably
helping him.

MBS

Max B. Sawicky           Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Suite 1200
202-775-8810 (voice)     1660 L Street, NW
202-775-0819 (fax)       Washington, DC  20036

Opinions here do not necessarily represent the
views of anyone associated with the Economic
Policy Institute.