Is there anything interesting in the *The Millionaire Next Door*  (as
described in by the following blurbaton)?  I mean it looks likely an
entertaining read and the person who told me about said there is actually
some interesting data on inheritance.

"This is the never-before-unearthed story about America's  rich - and how
they got that way. According to authors Thomas J. Stanley and William D.
Danko, most people have it all wrong about how you become wealthy in
America. It is seldom inheritance or advanced degrees or
         even intelligence that builds fortunes in this country.  Wealth in
America is more often the result of hard work, diligent savings, and living
below your means. *The Millionaire Next Door* will tell you the seven
common denominators that show up again and again among those who have
accumulated wealth. "

Also, I heard a really funny quote by Charles Sykes (Milwaukee right wing
radio host and nationally known writer) this morning during a rather rabid
attack on Christopher Hitchens who has written critically of Mother Theresa:

        "They [evidently "they" are the millions and millions of Christopher
Hitchens fans] are afraid of things they don't understand-- like
"holiness". . . . Nobody could be a saint if you judged them by the money
they get from sinners."

His Holiness,

Jim Westrich

"Only the poor break laws; the rich evade them."
        --T-Bone Slim