> "One man deserves the credit,
>   One man deserves the fame,
>   And Nicolai Ivanovich
>   Chossudovsky is his name!
>   (Hey!)"
>
> (First one to trace this gets a free drink at my
> expense at the AEA meetings.)

Sawicky parody on Tom Lehrer, parody on Danny Kaye/Sylivia Fine
("Stanislavsky").

Mind you, despite all this, Michel Chossudovsky has written some
outstanding analyses - I can think of a couple on Africa and
Yugoslavia. So I'm not conceding that Choss is a Lobachevsky
by any means (unless it was the real Lobachevsky).

Just Email the drink thanks.

Bill