For whatever it's worth,  lest I be embroiled in
an endless intra-Slavic vendetta, let
interested parties (if any) please note that
in my original post I thought the professor's
article sufficiently interesting and
substantive to merit a reaction, albeit with some
criticisms and questions.  If I was given to
criticism for its own sake, I could spend all day
replying to messages of folks whose names
need not be mentioned.

Second, the Lobachevsky joke was intended in no
way as any sort of aspersion as to the
originality of Professor C.'s article or any
other work.

Max Sawicky

Max B. Sawicky           Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Suite 1200
202-775-8810 (voice)     1660 L Street, NW
202-775-0819 (fax)       Washington, DC  20036

Opinions here do not necessarily represent the
views of anyone associated with the Economic
Policy Institute.