Jerry Levy is one of the people who was expelled from M-I, as was Bob
Malecki, who PEN-L'ers had an unpleasant experience with not too long ago.
Jerry was expelled from M-I for burdening it with his vendetta against me
and his refusal to contribute anything of substance. Indeed, it is posts
like the one you see beneath you that were the sort of "contribution" he
had been making for almost a year. When people kept pressing him to talk
about substantive issues, he said that "exposing" me was the only thing
that really mattered to him. Such a desire to call me to order is most
peculiar considering the fact that my behavior on M-I is no different than
it is on PEN-L. I consider myself to be a model citizen of PEN-L and I
resent being assaulted in this manner by somebody so filled with personal
hatred.

The RCP in Great Britain is a very important issue for the left
internationally. They are trying to use the Internet to spawn like-minded
groups in other English-speaking countries. When a "Marxist" group uses 3
sunday evenings on prime time English television to provide a forum for
speakers with Unification Church, Cato Institute and Hudson Institute
connections, it is our responsibility as progressives to explain and
isolate such a outfit. It is Larouchism without the insanity, which makes
it that much more dangerous.

Louis Proyect