> capitalists it serves? Anyone got any figures on proposed U.S. military
> spending for the 1997-2002 period, and how much to that goes directly to
> the contractors?

You can get it from the Office of Management and
Budget web site.  You want the 'Mid-Session
Review' which has the latest figures, and for
contracting you want the numbers for procurement
and I believe a separate number for base
construction.

MBS

Max B. Sawicky           Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Suite 1200
202-775-8810 (voice)     1660 L Street, NW
202-775-0819 (fax)       Washington, DC  20036

Opinions here do not necessarily represent the
views of anyone associated with the Economic
Policy Institute.