> .  .  .
> Or they can send me a roundtrip plane ticket to D.C. so I can give a seminar
> on Hours of Work to the Economic Policy Institute (I'm sure Max will let me
> billet at his place for free, as long as I don't eat too much cabbage and
> beans). Preferably the ticket will be routed so I can stop off in Toronto
> and zip up to Ottawa to pester a CLCer, NDPer or two.

I hear the Red Roof Inn has some really nice
deals right now.

> .  .  .
> If Christ were alive today, the Christians would crucify him.

Or worse, give him a talk show.

> If Marx were
> alive today, the marxists would give him advice on what agency to apply to
> for a project grant to write Das Kapital.

He wouldn't get a grant for that.  Too much lead
time required.  If he could do it in 2,000
installments, it might get syndicated.  I'm
thinkin multimedia, Internet, Java scripts
for little balloons that pop up.  "Click here
for solution to transformation problem."

MBS

Max B. Sawicky           Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Suite 1200
202-775-8810 (voice)     1660 L Street, NW
202-775-0819 (fax)       Washington, DC  20036

Opinions here do not necessarily represent the
views of anyone associated with the Economic
Policy Institute.