Boddhi,
     The fact that the T-bill sale by the Japanese went
through the New York Fed in a single block proves that it
was coordinated.  Essentially the Fed incorporated this
sale, which could have been spread out, into its own open
market operations which are carried out by the New York Fed.
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]