Ajit,
     You may be right.  But, I figure every little bit
helps.  They need to have a barrage of pressure coming from
a lot of directions.
     The report that the Chronicle of Higher Education is
getting interested in Jim's case is the best news I've
heard so far on this unfortunate matter.
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]