A recent committee of the Liberal government (Canada) has recommended that all
pesticide use in cities be banned. Only agricultural uses would be legal. I think
this might cause a great enforcement problem though. People will sneak out at
night with their Weedex wonderbars. The main concern was the health ha
zards of pesiticide use, particularly on children.
  CHeers, Ken Hanly

Doug Henwood wrote