Junk science is, by definition, anything that challenges the perspective of
large corporations.  The Nation recently ran a piece on the great watchdog of
junk science, Gina Collata (damn, I can't remember the last name, but she is
Judy Bari's sister).

By the way, I have been collected some notes on the fees that these guys get --
$1500 per hour -- I don't know whether this is per hour of testimony or per
hour of work.  Brad should know since some of his colleagues have incorporated
to do such work.