> I am currently involved in planning an undergraduate "cluster course" for
> The topic for our course is "The Vietnam
> War Era and the Sixties".
> I would very much appreciate
> any related course syllabae, and especially any references to appropriate
> readings related to the "political economy" or other aspects of the above
> topics.  Suggestions for other topics would be appreciated as well.
> Steve C.

e-mail this afternoon suggests that writing about/from the '60s has
been something of a cottage industry if replies to above query are
indicative...don't recall seeing below titles in any posts so I'll
add them to the growing pile:

Edward Morgan, _The Sixties Experience: Hard Lessons About Modern America_
Meta Mendel-Reyes, _Reclaiming Democracy: The Sixties in Politics & Memory_
George Katsiaficas, _The Imagination of the New Left: A Global Analysis
  of 1968_
Wini Breines, _Community & Organization in the New Left, 1962-1968: The
  Great Refusal_
Abe Peck, _Uncovering the Sixties: The Life and Times of the Underground
  Press_
Jon Wiener, Come Together: John Lennon In His Time_

and if you are going back to the '50s:
Elizabeth A. Fones-Wolf, _Selling Free Enterprise: The Business Assault
  on Labor and Liberalism, 1945-60_

Michael Hoover