On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> American Airlines is a major sponsor to and supporter of groups like:
> GLADD, the Human Rights Campaign, the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund,
> the AIDS Action Foundation, DIFFA, AmFAR, and scores of
> community-based groups representing gays and lesbians.  It is also the
> first airline to adopt a written non-discrimination policy covering
> sexual orientation in its employment practices.

Uh, this is pretty old, I saw it last summer.  These things start
floating around the 'net and take on a life of their own.

How about writing in solidarity with the pilots who are doing their
sick-out right now to protest American failing to live up to the
contract requiring them to pay the pilots at recently aquired Reno Air
the same that AA pilots are paid?

--

Joseph Noonan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]